The ability to pull key information and consolidate it for all the data sources that matter is not only a nice to have but a must-have feature for mission-critical applications. This strategic information should not only be instantly and easily accessible but should also be live and consistently updated. Dashboards are not merely a set of key measurables. They show you a glimpse of everything you need to know to make informed decisions for your business.
Especially for Cloud Management Platforms, Dashboards are a powerful tool to view data, reports, and visualization of the various technical and commercial stakeholders. They talk to the underlying systems and provide an exhaustive set of reports that provide meaningful insights that can be used for further strategizing or tweaking the infrastructure to offer better services to subscribers.
Apiculus Dashboards – What’s Happening On Your Cloud – At A Glance
apiculus Dashboards is a highly scalable add-on that is powered by Metabase, an open-source tool that converts data into easy-to-understand visualizations. Service Provider teams that are engaged in decision making get a glimpse of what is happening at various levels of operations such as accounts, cloud resources, usage, marketing, and pre-sales.
Here’s what you can do with Dashboards in apiculus
apiculus Dashboards support a few reports and dashboards. Each of these can be granularly configured as per the Cloud Service Provider’s requirements.
– Accounts Dashboard collates details for accounts and customer success teams.
– Billing Dashboard gives an overview of all the data that the finance teams may require.
– Cloud Resources Dashboard that shows all the underlying systems and their status’ which are useful for the tech teams.
– Cloud Usage Dashboard for the support teams.
– Marketing Dashboard that gives information to the pre-sales and support teams.
– Marketplace Dashboard collates information that can be used by the product teams.
– Support Dashboard displays statistics of all the tickets and such data that is useful for the support teams.
Currently, apiculus Dashboards is an add-on. However, in the future, it will be integrated with the Service Provider’s administration console UI. This will offer a single pane of glass experience for all the SP users and teams.
Measure what matters!
Extracting what matters and using data from the past to identify trends that can influence future decision making makes Dashboards a necessary feature for Service Providers managing in-country Cloud Services. With the apiculus Dashboards add-on, SP’s can measure what matters for their business.
For more information and consulting on how to set up Dashboards on your apiculus CloudConsole, contact us.